We teach virtually and may be able to teach origami galore at your classroom or in the comfort of your house.
Who, What and How of our process:
- Anyone who is interested in learning or teaching.
- Teachers may be paid and may be associated with Origami Place or be other experts.
- Classes, workshops, parties, camps and clubs (may have swaps and contests).
- Enthusiasts can learn models, techniques and engage in conversation.
- Fill out the contact form here with your interest.
- Lisa’s “Teaching Tactics” will be available, along with tips by others.
- Books can also be borrowed for an annual library membership of $5. Card on file so if item is lost, patron will pay full value. Patrons will sign library card contract to take out books.